Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Homeopathy: Success of Dilution or Delusion



Many skeptics have questioned the legitimacy of homeopathy since the war between its practice and allopathic treatment has started. Critics have cited placebo effect for every success story it gains while triumphing on the complaints thrown at it. While it expands to include other oriental practices and increases its followers from the royal family of England to the rich and the famous Hollywood celebrities, its anti-believers painstakingly call it fraud and publish it on different media forms. The latest lash came from Wikipedia founder, Jimmy Wales when he opened a public chat in Quora making sure that everyone gets the point that he sees homeopathy as “mere scam and quackery” after rejecting the pleas to change the description of homeopathy in its Wikipedia page.  It seems to be a dim year for homeopathic practitioners as they see everyone as their enemy. They even accuse the Peterson Group, a non-profit organization website claiming neutral and objective opinions on all Complementary, Alternative and Integrative Medical practice after it published reviews on the decision of Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) to rewrite the regulations implemented on the processes of homeopathy in the United States.

Indeed, it is a very controversial year for homeopathy. Public support is sliding while its legislative connections seem to be thinning.  Moreover, a lot of its loyal supporters now think that its theoretical foundation is now logically inconsistent and self-contradictory to the point of absurdity. Despite the news only emphasizing doubts from its American followers, it seems that other countries which adapt western practice and beliefs now have uncertainties of its effectiveness. The government of Jakarta, Indonesia is even currently reviewing their own regulation on the practice. If he is still alive today, what would Samuel Hahnemann still think of the practice?

Critics argue that Hahnemann is aware that his dilutions are mere product of his imagination and ambition to be world renowned. For instance, dilutions were extreme.  “Active preparations” were made by repeated tenfold dilutions of the original extract.  Hahnemann was not bothered by the fact that at these dilutions none of the original substance remained; he claimed that the power of the curative solution did not come from the presence of an active ingredient, but from the fact that the original substance had in some way imprinted itself on the solution.


Until now, the arguments still do not rest but many believe that homeopathy is already on the losing side. 

2 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am from UK I give thank to a great doctor who help me out of my illness I was very sick I thank god who use this man to help, it started when i travel to Florida for visit there I meet a lady not knowing to me that she HIV positive I really like the lady because she was beautiful I always see her every moment I close my eye I went to tell her how I feel for her but I don’t know if she know that she HIV I went to bed with her I contacted the virus too when I get home for month my doctor come to check on me and he discover that I have HIV he was shock and tell me I was so confused and so surprised to hear that I was taking HIV drug to cure it for good a 2year I decided to look for cure them I meet this post on internet I contacted him for help… well DR.Aigbomian proving to be a great man and he heal me.. According to him he said is the power of his gods well I thank god am back again if you need cure for your HIV….you can still contact him or his email or number I promise he is 100% he cure any virus like T-VIRUS HIV AID ROTA-VIRUS, SMALLPOX, HEPATITIS B if you have this virus or friend non relative contact him now draigbomianherbalhome@gmail.com or whats app +2348100898395

    ReplyDelete